3.18.2011

mission call.


This beautiful lady Katie Jo Parker.
Received her mission call!

She will be serving in the Guatemala, Guatemala City Mission speaking Spanish!
She leaves June 29....one day before the wedding :(
But we are all so excited for her!
This year has brought many many changes to the Ivy House.
3 of us will be gone next year...
I think we are all starting to realize it.
We have been staying up later to have little girl talk sessions like we used to
when we were young freshies and sophomores.

I can't believe how fast these three years have gone by.
We are going to be seniors in college next year.
How did that happen?

Congratulations Katie Jo.
You are going to an amazing missionary.
I look up to you so much and am so grateful we have been
able to live together the last two and a half years!

1 comment:

  1. it just looks like I'm excited about ice cream.
    But I AM way excited for our Katie! Viva la Katie!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.