3.18.2011

an epic day.





This year St. Patrick's Day might have been my best St. Patricks Day yet.
No not because I found a real leprechaun.
Because I got to witness a Guinness World Record take place.

Utah State is pretty darn cool.
Our Physics department dropped 20,000 Bouncy Balls from a Helicopter!
Yes my friends. I said it.
20,000 bouncy balls.

This crazy phenomenon cause my roommates and I to revert back to our 9 year old selves.
We were running around throwing frisbees, getting in peoples pictures, yelling random craziness.
And Laura and Kailey started an extreme yo-yoing team.



The Sun was Shining and it was a beautiful day.

And
I finally got to see the green laser!!!!!
I was walking on campus last night after doing some homework,
I looked up into the sky and there it was.
I have waited all three years to see the laser beam in the sky and I finally saw it.
It made me smile all the way across campus.
It was a good day.



1 comment:

you make me happy.