3.03.2011

i dislike tests.

Something is wrong with me.
I can't focus.
and this is a problem.
because i have a big fat test tomorrow that I desperately need help with.
I have been trying to study for the past hour and a half.
I can't do it.
Someone needs to kick me in the face.
I am also home alone right now and just got entirely freaked out by a cars lights driving by and projecting a scary light on the walls that I thought was a person? weird.
now my heart is
pounding.

I think i might have momentary add.
its bad.
teachers who give tests the day before spring break are kinda mean.

2 comments:

  1. try a test, and four papers...
    i feel as if you will dominate this test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 years ago I had two tests the day before spring break, oh yeah and the day before my wedding, talk about hard to study!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.