3.02.2011

Lunch with the Robe.





Today Roberto was up at USU for the Career Fair.
Luckily my MWF schedule is really easy and I only have 2 classes.
We went to lunch at this little Greek Restaurant.
It was greasy and delicious.

Next week Robert will have been part of our family for 10 years.
I can't believe it has been that long.
My how time flies.

I'm so lucky to have such amazing brother and sister inlaws.
Thanks Robert for taking me to lunch and always laughing at dumb youtube videos with me.
You are the best and i'm not kidding....
just kidding.
(inside joke)

2 comments:

  1. We love our Ashley B'gashley! He was glad he could go to lunch with you, but we owe you $5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was Col. Mustard, in the Library, with the lead pipe

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.