11.30.2010

...

so i'm in the UR lab working on my computer and arts final.
this consists of me looking through millions of pictures trying to find the perfect one for my magazine spread.
leading me to find a gazillion amazing and beautiful blogs that i just want to praise.
So now this is me blogging my awesome finds and taking a break from my never ending project.
enjoy your heart out. I know I sure am.


if this could be my full time job. (looking for images that inspire decorating, life and my mind
all day on the world wide web)
I would be happy the rest of my life.
Yes i would.

1 comment:

  1. um i would love that job! i spend hours looking for that perfect photo for my posts...imagine doing it everyday!? i would love it.
    xoxo, jamie
    p.s. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.