12.09.2010

right now.

Life is exciting. It really is. That is how I am feeling right now.
I am excited to see what the next few years of my life are going to bring.
Sometimes I hate this time of my life because growing up brings challenges, trials and hard finals.
But it also brings growth, faith, experience and new adventures.
...yeah I think i'm ready for this.
I also think i'm ready for finals to be over. a certain someone to live closer. to see a best friend stephanie again. and go on a road trip...

1 comment:

  1. Ash, Enjoy this time because it goes all too quickly and then you get even more serious things to worry about like more bills and why your 5 year old is having such a hard time getting better from the flu and just life in general. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.