11.11.2010

blah.

I'm ready for Thanksgiving Break.
I don't think I have ever been more ready for a break in my life.

I got rear ended yesterday. It was a pleasant surprise to my already very stressful day. It made for a very teary me all day long with one big head ache. The kind that throbs behind your eyes.

All four of my final projects have been assigned this week. Thinking about all of them stresses me out.

My friend made me a feel good mix cd. And I love her for it. It was so thoughtful and made my day on Tuesday. I need to do stuff like this for people more often.

Sometimes I hate living so far away from my family.
Cause I miss them.


But one thing that makes me happy is in one week and 12ish hours I will be watching Harry Potter 7 Part 1.
That will be fun.

3 comments:

  1. Love you Ash! Hope things calm down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ash, I am sorry things have been so crazy hard for you lately. I love you! Just remember you are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about your awful day. So sorry. We miss you too! We can't wait to see you and Harry Potter would be fun too . . .

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.