11.22.2010

Down the line.

I've been going to do a post on this song forever and this weekend definitely solidified the idea. Kevin is the nicest boy ever.
He agreed to watch The Last Song with me this weekend.
I love that movie. Its cheesy, has Miley Cyrus in it, and is a total chick flick.
Judge me if you may.


But really though, don't you love the movies that no matter how many times you watch them still make you laugh or in this case cry?

I do.
This has become one of those movies for me. Every time without fail I tear up.
It has also won my heart over with its fantastic soundtrack. (thank you emily for giving it to me)
Just listen to the soundtrack. its a winner.
This is one of my favorite songs from the album. down the line by Jose Gonzalez. Not gonna lie the music video is a little weird but the music is stellar.

1 comment:

  1. Um, yeah, that video? What the heck? Still have to see that movie.

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.