9.24.2011

Well Folks....
I finally did it. 

I finally made it to the State Fair. It has really been a dream of mine since I was little. I think it came from watching Charlottes Web so much with the twins.

Last Saturday Kev and I drove down to SLC to attend this blessed event that only comes once a year.

And ok....it wasn't as good as I had dreamed it up to be in my mind all these years. But, never the less it was still fun. We walked around to all the fun and weird booths, got a lot of good people watching in, saw some seals dance, spent 6 freakin bucks on a disgusting hot dog, ate funnel cake, and got to pet some goats, sheep, and cows. 
It was a great night.



                      Kevin eating his delicious pizza and me with the worst hot dog i have ever eaten half of in my life. For real it looked like a dead man's skin. NASTY nast. 



 Okay. 
So this cow was seriously humungo. This picture does not even capture how big this thing was. Huge.



until next year state fair...

1 comment:

you make me happy.