8.12.2011

Our Engagements

 So, I am going to start from the beginning. This is my journal and I want these on here for me, but if you happen to like looking at pictures as much as I do then feel free to look. Look on.
We got engagements taken in that super crappy part of the year when it was crazy insane weather all the time. Yeah, remember that? So the day was overcast and pretty ugly, but it did not rain on us. And we were very grateful.

I really really wanted to have tree swing in some of the pictures but we had no clue where to find one....I asked Lindsey our photographer and we googled and googled and we had absolutely no luck. We ended up deciding to go up to This is the Place for our engagements and as we were there guess what we found?! A swing! I was so happy I wanted to pass out. It was meant to be.






















 So even though the weather and sky weren't picture perfect and we forgot the strings to the kites so we had to improvise.....I was pretty darn happy with how they turned out.



2 comments:

  1. I think these pictures are perfect! overcast is the best time to take pictures! You are lucky it didn't rain though. because when we got our engagements we were out in the rain for two hours and it was absolutely freezing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, these are so stinkin cute! It's sickening, really. ;) Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.