8.15.2011

Bridal/Groomals

For our Bridals I really really wanted to go up to Park City and get our pictures done with the pretty green rolling hills behind us, so, we were all set and scheduled to go. And then one slight  kind of really big thing happened with my dress. The lady we took it to to get altered and to change the neckline kind of butchered it, and then also made it 3 inches to short. So....it set us back a lot, we ended up taking it to Mary's Bridal in Holaday and the seamstress Mayrna is a miracle worker. She was able to fix my dress somehow. I still don't know how she did it....it was a mess, just believe me on that one. So Lindsey our photographer ended up having to take our pictures the week of our wedding and had to rush to get them edited and printed for us, but she did it and they turned out beautiful!!!! (at least I think so!)
We went to Garden Park Ward Monday morning and had gorgeous light, we were soooo lucky!

 (Don't tell anyone, but Kev might of shed a few tears when he saw me for the first time. I really really like that boy)









Location: Garden Park Ward
Dress: I bought my dress at Avonlea in Logan and had Mary's Bridal 
fix the first alterations we had done.
Suit: We bought kevs suit from Mens Wearhouse
Vest: Rented from Mens Wearhouse
Tie: Nordstrom




1 comment:

you make me happy.