8.01.2011

honeymoon part tres

After we left California Thursday we drove to St. George but of course stopped in Las Vegas on the way. I don't like Vegas so I'm glad it was just for a few hours :) 
We stayed with Kevs friends Brandon and Elyssa Caplain in their cute little condo and played games all night long...literally. It was a lot of fun.

The next day we met up with my fam at the house we rented, we went swimming in its pool, went to dinner at the super cute and delicious 25 Main, then off to see Tuacahn's Little Mermaid.

Saturday we went cliff jumping at Sand Hollow with a few of my brother inlaws, it was tons of fun and so warm. I love swimming in St. George.


(and I cannot get this dang picture to move to the center, so its staying here lookin ugly)


haha Kevin looks like a fake Ken doll in this one.



  It was a fantastic honeymoon that we desperately needed. And has now convinced Kev and I that we are moving to California someday. Until then...

Quote of the trip: "Lets get freakin Movin!"
                                                  -Phineas and Ferb

No comments:

Post a Comment

you make me happy.