1.07.2011

I like warm-ness.

So the first two years that Kevin was home from his mission he had the amazing opportunity to go to Dixie and play on their soccer team.
He is an amazing soccer player...thats pretty much the only reason I like him.
:)
The second he moved back from St. George this summer he wanted to go back.
I remember him talking about it on our first date.
So...this Christmas break he finally got to do it.
I had the week after Christmas off of work, so we took a two day little road trip down to the land of warm.
We got to stay with the Greens-Kevs second family who he lived with his
second year down there.
It was so fun to visit with them, and to see kevin in his element.
Monday:
We saw Tangled, ate at the cutest little Cafe and Cake Parlor-
Twenty Five Main.
Its my new love. I want to make it a tradition to go there everytime i visit St. George.
I'm so mad we didn't take any pictures of it.
We hiked up to Dixie Rock.
Suzanne made Kevin his favorite meal, and we played a little Kinect with Bryant and Amber.

Tuesday:

I slept in entirely too long.

We played card games.

Ate a grape glacier at delicious Frostop.

Went shopping at the Hall (Mall)
Then stopped at the one and only Nielsons Frozen Yogurt.
Kev always talks about this place so we couldn't leave St. George without stopping here.
I'm so glad we finally got to go. It was fun to see all the places Kev always talks about and hear all of his stories while we were down there.

Then we headed back to the freezing-ness of salt lake.

Until next time St. Geezie....

2 comments:

  1. Twenty Five Main is fun huh. We went there when I went on my girls trip down there in June. So glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey the original nielson's frozen custard is in bountiful, and there is also one in salt lake....so now you won't have to go too far for a concrete.

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.