1.26.2011

Registering your car is annoying.

Sometimes I really feel like blogging. But I don't know what to write.
Because nothing in my life feels that exciting right now...

Kristen my sister is at the hospital in labor so that means baby number
trece in the Hillam clan is on its way. So that is actually something very
exciting.
I did pretty well in my photo critique on tuesday.
Remember when I was really sad cause my best friend Steph moved to the Philippines?
Well she is back! And I am so glad!
My room looks like a tornado came through and stayed for awhile.
It's offically been 7 months...today.
I dyed my hair brown recently. Thats a pretty fun change.
Its Valentines season...and the only good thing that comes with this
is JuJu hearts. They make my stomach happy.
I need a new job.
I also need to start building up my portfolio and get experience with portraits
so if anyone has life aspirations to be a model, give me a call. I can't really pay you
but I could give you a high five or a cookie...take your pick.
I have an itching to go to a concert real real bad.
I miss the warm weather.
And lately I have been craving Pace popcicles like its my job
. Too bad its freezing outside or I might go buy one.
and
now
I have to go take my car to get the windshield replaced.
Hope your day is going well...watch out for those ice patches on the ground.
They are the devil.

2 comments:

you make me happy.