10.21.2010

the weekend.s.

Dear Fall Break,
You went by to quickly.
Please come back.
Sincerely, Ashley


Kev got to come up friday night and it was just lovely.
We went to a corn maze, carved some pumpkins, laid in a hammock that was up in a tree. Then sat by the warm cozy fire.

These days I pretty much live for the weekends.
Because weekends=Hanging out with Kevin.


I kinda like this boy.

a lot.

and it stinks that we live 82 miles away from each other.

As you can see from the pictures above he is a pretty funny boy.
And I miss him.

Sometimes when I see cute couples on campus holding hands I have to restrain myself from chucking my shoe at them. They don't know how lucky they have it.
Little poop heads.


Anyways.
Hope you had a great fall break too!
its friday tomorrow. so i am quite excited.

p.s. tomorrow is true aggie night.
i think i might have to convince a certain someone to make me a true aggie.
because that is one tradition i am fulfilling before i graduate.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley, you make me chuckle. You two are too cute! I am excited to come and hang out with you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy freak you are GORGEOUS.
    and he is darling! I am so happy for you!
    I am so glad I got to see you yesterday :)
    go ags.

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.