10.28.2010

Delicious Memories.

One of my favorite parts of the fall is eating carmel apples.


They are delicious.


Carmeled Apples always remind me of a certain person.

My grandpa Startup.

His candy company would make them and they were probably the best I have ever eaten.

I always loved halloween time cause it meant we would be getting carmeled apples from him.


Two years ago my grandpa passed away and this month he would have turned 92. I can't believe how fast its gone by.


I love my grandparents so much...they have always been such amazing examples to me of love and service.


This month a couple of my sisters have blogged about my grandparents and it has just made me realize how much I miss my grandpa.

Especially this time of year.

I know my grandma misses him so much. She is such a trooper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

you make me happy.