10.04.2010

Cinnamon Candles. Red Leaves. Crisp Air. Scarves.

(I wrote this beginning part a couple weeks ago. Please forgive me as I am to lazy to change it)

Sometimes I forget how much I love fall.
Today amidst my craziness I was out taking pictures for an assignment when Grandma G. came outside. While talking to her she said that the girls and I must go and pick the peaches from our little peach tree in the backyard. She said she already picked the ones on her side and that if we didn't pick them soon she would come get the rest.
Yesterday she turned 95.
Talk about amazing.
Good work little Peach Tree. Your peaches were delightful.

Not to mention the good pictures you gave me for my digital class.




======

This weekend is fall break.
Fall Break makes me want to bake cookies. Wrap up in a blanket. Turn on some warm melodies. And read a good book.


Hopefully after coming up with a stellar idea for my killer midterm assignment I will get a chance to do this....it feels like it will never end.








One last thing.

Have you tried these?

They are weirdly delicious.





=====


Happy Fall.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of the peaches on the tree, I totally thought you got it off the internet, until I read your post! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.