7.28.2010

twenty.



July has always been my favorite.
I look forward to it all year long.
To Me, It means:
Summer
Fourth of July
(best holiday of them all)
Warm Nights
Fireworks
My Birthday
Freedom
Shooting Stars
5ks
Family
Green Grass
Slurpees
Pretty Sunsets

Um if you haven't realized yet...I love love love summer.

I would be perfectly happy if 11 months of the year were summer, and december was the only month it got cold.

I had a fantastic 20th birthday. I can't believe I am not a teenager anymore. I use to think about being this old when I was little and didn't think it would ever come.

Guess what?

It came.

I had a splendid day filled with many birthday wishes. I started it off playing with sparklers in the backyard next to a cute boy, then ate delicious Leatherby's with some of my favorite people in the world, went swimming at the lovely Hoyal residence with more of my favorite people, then ended the night at the Cabin with all of my friends.

It was a lovely day.


1 comment:

  1. Hey i am sorry i couldn't say happy birthday to you in person. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! You deserve every wish and all the birthday spankings:) Remember that one year older is one year closer to death. Man i am so inspirational. I love much and hope you know it too! You a huge example whether you like it or not to all the people around you. I don't think you know how much you change peoples lives ashley. Its a good thing. Again happy birthday and i hope you never change for anyone but the lord.

    So you need to find this quote. It talks about a man who has just finished his life and he views his foot prints along his life. He notices that a long the way that sometimes in his life he only sees one set of foot prints. He asks god, "why weren't you with me at those times in my life when i needed you the most?" God responds, " I was with you. Those times you only see one set of foot prints i was carrying you." Sometimes in life we feel that we are all alone in our trials. We don't realize that Christ is carrying us along in those times. Ashley i know that with all of us gone its hard and scary. I know that in this moment God is carrying you through this trial. Again i love you and so does Christ.

    Love,
    Elder Strong

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.