8.22.2010

August.


Holy Moly August has rushed by far too quickly. Where has the time gone! I didn't want this week to come.


The Last Week of Summer.



I have made up my mind already...it is going to be a superb last week filled with fun, work, friends, retreat, and maybe even a new little addition to the family.
(Emily having her baby)
Here is one of the events I have lacked blogging about this past month due to moving into our cute bug infested house. Lack of internet and being busy having lots of fun.

Pickleville Playhouse: Bandito Rides Again.

Katie and Laura are too cute.

One of our goals this summer was to go to a pickleville playhouse play.
For my birthday they bought us tickets.
It was a night full of fun. Thanks girlies.
and.....
Coming Soon..
a post about Havasupai.







No comments:

Post a Comment

you make me happy.