7.21.2010

Sonic Scout.

Meet the Sonic Scout.
This little guy was my Mothers when she was little.
Something you might not know about me is
I Love everything Vintage!!
I had my eye on this sweet little thing for as long as I can remember..it sat in my grandparents
garage for too long.
After many hints..my dad finally fixed it up for me with a fresh set of wheels. I brought it to logan my freshman year and got a few good uses out of it.
Due to the fact I lived at the bottom of a huge hill last school year I never rode it.
What a tragedy!
Last night I took it for a spin with some friends.
We rode to the temple and thoroughly enjoyed the Summer night and sunset.
I love summer.
And I love the Sonic Scout.
It is pretty darn old, but it is still kickin...
Goal: To ride the bike more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you make me happy.