2.16.2012

a happy day of birth

We had a fun day on February 8th.
We started the day off with surprise breakfast in bed.
 Kneaders French Toast is the best way to start off your day if you ask me. 
Kev also had another surprise on his breakfast tray.
He got an iphone for his birthday! hooray.
Later we ate a delicious Free pork salad at Kev's favorite restaurant Cafe Rio.
We had an intramural basketball game that night....and while we were at our game my old roommates and best friends came over and decorated the house and we had a little surprise party for Mr. Kevin. Little to say he wasn't expecting it at all!
 It was a wonderful day had by all.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Ash! I love all of your decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw looks like a great birthday!

    P.S. I'm hosting a Scentsy giveaway on my blog. Stop by and enter!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.