2.13.2012

check it out.

Oh Hey!
So guess what?

I am kinda starting to try and get a little more business with all of these mad photo skills I have been learning the last four years up here at school.

And with that I figured I should probably start getting a photo blog and website up and running for when I graduate.

It's still a BIG work in progress and I only have the temporary blog up and running, but feel free to check it out from time to time. Or if you know of anyone looking to get family photo's, or portraits done send them to my blog.

This has been kinda really scary for me...i don't know why. But I think it is finally hitting me that i'm graduating and am going to be forced to actually start this whole photo business shindig and start growing up a little. Which is both super Scary and exciting. 

Anyways just thought I'd make this little/big announcement

2 comments:

  1. So... you should probably help me with my blog. My layout/design SUCKS! Loves yah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! Cant wait to do family photos with you this spring! :)

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.