12.28.2011

Happy Holidays.





 This Year My little 6 year old nephew Davy has been into creating anything and everything with paper and tape the past few months. When he found out Kevin and I didn't have a star for the top of our Christmas tree he was so worried and volunteered to make us one and some ornaments...but only if he could find enough time during the week to make them. So, the next weekend at our family party he happily walks over to me and hands me a bag filled with paper ornaments and a hand made star tree topper and said "Told ya I'd find time!"  It was the cutest thing, and he was so happy to be able to help us out! 

I think he might have a career ahead of him...all the ornaments are so cute and we are so glad we now have a star for the top of our tree! All thanks to Mr. Davy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you make me happy.