10.06.2011

rain rain don't go away



You know when its dark, rainy, and cold outside and you are laying in your warm bed and you just keep wishing time will just stop so you can stay in under your warm blankets all day long and just listen to the rain, and not have to face any of the days problems or commotion?

Well. This sadly did not come true for me this morning.

I got up, got ready for my 9:00 class. Headed out in the rain to school. And as I was crossing the street to the art building another photography student that wasn't headed to the same class I was asked me if I was going to Studio. I said yes. She then said, oh, I got a text even though I'm not in that class that your class was cancelled.

Of course everyone who isn't even in the class heard my class was cancelled, but me. So I could have stayed in bed all morning under my warm blankets and listened to the rain.....so why did I not go home after I heard and hop in bed? oh, because today is the first day i forgot my house key so I am locked out.

Oh brother, life is too funny.

1 comment:

you make me happy.