7.08.2011

and it was perfect.



So, we were blessed with the 2 most beautiful days this summer has had.

And it couldn't have been more perfect.




It is insane it has already been 1 whole week.

Where did all the months of planning go?

----------------------------------------------

If you are worried this is the only post I am going to do on this subject you are dead wrong my friends.

This is the first of probably 17...100.
So stay tuned.



p.s A big THANK YOU to my amazing brother who stayed at the temple being the a backup shooter to our photographer so we could get some pictures on our video, he is the one who took all of these gorgeous shots. The lighting was a dream.

2 comments:

  1. So happy for you guys. You were gorgeous! Welcome to the married life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Todd's pictures turned out amazing!!! I can't even wait to see the others! Oh I am so happy for you Ash :)

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.