6.22.2011

the summer internship experience. story 1.

So.....I haven't written about my internship very much...ok at all.

And it has been a pretty freakin awesome experience so far. I have been learning a lot, I work with some pretty awesome and fun people, and its down town so the atmosphere is fun and I'm learning how to get around in that craziness of a city better.

Come to find out, Busath is a pretty famous name in the state of Utah and they have taken pictures of some pretty amazing and famous people....if the name Thomas S. Monson rings a bell then you know what i'm talking about.

But, to get to my story. The other day I was assisting Drake the head photographer. When I was going into work I knew we were doing a location shot...but wasn't sure what it was. I got to work and found out we were taking pictures of a lady named Gail Miller....and dummy me thought oh ok pictures of some lady.

Everyone. this was not just some lady. This was Gail Miller....as in formerly married to Larry H. Miller, owner of the Jazz and one of the most recognized names in Utah.

And here is the real kicker. We were going to her house!

Yes ladies and Gents. I got to go take pictures in Larry H. Millers Castle, I mean home. I also got to hold and pet his cat named Henry. He was the funniest most friendly cat I have ever seen.

It was a pretty dang cool experience. I have kinda liked this internship just a little. I just wish they paid me.

2 comments:

you make me happy.