12.07.2009

Riding a Camel across the Desert wouldn't be my first choice of Transportation!

So I have decided to give blogging a go. I love reading my sisters blogs and keeping up on all the fun adventures they have throughout their week. I got an account about a month ago but haven't really known what to write about. This last week I went on one of the most random and fun dates I have ever been on and I think what we did on that date is a pretty blog worthy subject! It Definitely is a winner for a first ever blog entry. So....what did we do on this date that made it so epic?

We rode a camel!!!!! In Logan Utah!! Dean's friend has a farm and it is probably one of the coolest farms in the world (or Logan Utah) It was a blast! They had a very large array of animals some of them being: The Camel his name is Moses, huge 400 lb pigs, bunnies, cute dogs and black lab puppies, horses, cows, donkeys, goats, ponies, water buffalo, oh and did I mention the Zonkey and Zebra!? It was tons of fun! We went four wheeling around the fields, I got to ride on Moses, and also milk a goat! One word of caution: do not to mess with a camel if it is in a bad mood.They can get pretty furious and it is not pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite the date, Ash! SO much fun! And definitely blog-worthy! The real question is, are you going out with this guy again? I'm so glad you decided to join the blogging world. Yours is so stylin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mel I just love you!! This blogging business is hard stuff! I have been on here all afternoon and I think it is safe to say I have officially figured out at least 1/3 of it! Hopefully some day I can be a blogging master like yourself. But yes i am going out with him again this friday. Scary! But he is a fun boy. I'll keep you updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a camel once...his name was Ikabod!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.