12.01.2009

Giving Thanks...to amazing movies and sisters.

So its not a secret. I'm pretty sure by now the whole world knows. I love the Twilight Series, and a big part of why I love it is because of this boy. Jacob Black. Mmhmm! Over Thanksgiving break I got to go home for a few days and it was tons of fun! My sisters and I all went to New Moon on Wednesday night. I love thanksgiving and Christmas! It is such a fun time of the year, I am super excited to be able to go home for Christmas break because I haven't been able to go home much this semester. It is going to be so nice to be home and not have to worry about anything, even if it is only for a few days! Here are some of our photo's from our fun girls night!


I love my sisters so much!! I am so glad they still let me hang out with them, because sometimes I think they just think i'm a weirdo.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are a weirdo, I love to hang out with you because you make me laugh!!! I love ya Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet you are a weirdo, but you are a super cute weirdo! lol I love you Ash!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.