11.05.2015

Our Big Adventure

So....a lot has changed for Kevin and I since our last post two years ago. I decided it was time to dust off this little old blog to document our new little family's adventure and life here in Sacramento!

Kevin got a job as a Business Manager with Apple in downtown Sacramento and we moved the middle of October. Did I mention we also bought our first house?! It has been a crazy few months for our little family, and I think its safe to say we are officially adults now. haha It is still hard to believe we are actually living here in California and that it hasn't just been an extended vacation. We are really loving our house and are trying (mostly me) to get used to the area we live in as well as trying to adjust being away from our family and friends and our lifestyle we grew so accustomed to in Utah.




2 comments:

you make me happy.