11.01.2012

Happy Halloween and end of Fall!



 Our little Ellie stealing the Loot! We trained her well!

  

Last sunday Kev and I got to go visit my Grandma down in Orem. She hasn't been doing to well the last few weeks, and since we live in Logan we don't get to go see her very often. So we made sure this last weekend we got down to see her. She was in such high spirits when we went to see her, it was so great! We had such a good visit and got to take her on a beautiful fall evening walk. I love her so much, and am so sad to see her getting to this stage in her life, but am so grateful for the example she has been to me in my life.



2 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Grandma are so great! It looks like she had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, you are so lucky you were able to visit grandma on a good day! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.