1.04.2012

featured!!

Hey Guys. 
You should check out this
BLOG!

It's pretty awesome. Ruffled is a super fun blog all about vintage weddings and you know how much I love me some vintage weddings. 

But what is even more spectacular about this little blog is that it featured our wedding!  Its so fun to see all the hard work that went into our wedding being recognized...oh I love it! 

It is so much fun! 
So anyways hop on over to Ruffled and have some fun looking at pretty pictures of wedding goodness.

3 comments:

  1. that is awesome! Congrats! You did have a pretty amazing wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that it was featured! All the hard work was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I love it Ash. So fun to see others enjoying your wonderful wedding too!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.