5.24.2011

the randomness of lately.

It hasn't felt like summer one bit around here, and i'm not just talking about the rain.

My internship has been a lot more work then I expected but I am learning a ton, so that is pretty darn exciting.

Do you ever feel like the days aren't long enough for what you have to get done? That is how it has been the last 3 weeks. I still haven't unpacked my room, so I have been living in a room full of mountains and mountains of stuff. It makes getting dressed in the morning very difficult cause I can't ever find anything.

Lady Gaga is crazy.

Today is pretty much my first day off after working six days last week, my body is not used to that. And Kevin is getting to see the tired Ashley very well these days.

I got really good grades last semester and still can't believe it.

It has been insanely hard to find wedding clothes in mustard yellow, turquoise and coral...actually nearly impossible especially mustard yellow which makes me want to cry.

I want to go to California and get tan.

and here is the biggest shocker of the day. look at this.

Daniel Radcliffe or Mr Harry James Potter can sing and dance. Who freakin knew??????
I want to go see this.Link

1 comment:

  1. I had to sing that song in elementary school choir once! Ha ha!
    But lots of men in suits? I'm so there! :)

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.