6.17.2010

Sardine Canyon wishes Death On Me.


So I usually love summer Rains.


Especially when there is Lightning.




But this summer this is getting pretty ridiculous. It hasn't really even been summer cause it is always stinkin cold, overcast, and stormy.




Last night was no exception. Laura Luke and I drove to North Ogden to watch the So You Think You Can Dance at the Crockett household. It was a lot of fun. And I love Kent and am ecstatic they brought Mark back this season as an All-Star.. I love Mark.
Mark I love you.
So on the way home I believe Laura Luke and I experienced the scariest/funniest car rides in both of our long lived lives.
It was the craziest weather I have ever seen...people always talk about how mad Sardine Canyon gets during storms...and I always thought those people were wussies, but I now know what they are talking about.
It involved huge wind gusts that would shake the car, crazy hail, rain, lightning of outrageous proportions, hydroplaning, and a car with two terrified screaming girls.
Thank you Laura for letting me participate in that Epic car ride with you. It definitely made it on my list of unforgettable moments- Summer 2010.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made it home safely! It was quite a crazy storm that night. Thanks for coming to watch though, I'm glad you did, even if you did almost die in the canyon!

    ReplyDelete

you make me happy.